Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day!

It was another busy day for us in the Ganoe house! We had dinners galore and church to boot. It was also Nathan's first Fathers day. :) Hudson and I got him a new video game. I also made him donuts for breakfast. After church we came home and relaxed until the Dayley family dinner. The missionaries came and joined us too! It was do much fun! Hudson gave grandpa his present and also got to play with some of his cousins. We finished the day off with visiting Mim and Dad Ganoe. Brighton was over too which made for some very entertaining conversations. Before we left he made sure to tell everyone about how he tooted. "The toot cared (scared) grandma and it went boom! Boom boom boom!" followed by lots and lot of giggles. I think all and all it was a great Fathers day for Nathan. And all the wonderful dads in our lives. :) we are so blessed to have such great father figures. And also to have Nathan as Hudson's daddy. I hope everyone enjoyed their fathers day as much as we did.

PS

Hudson is starting to sit up on his own now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment